#1 html.Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been conc von carrie567 06.08.2019 07:42

TORONTO – Dave Bolland repeated himself to hammer home the point. "Fifty-fifty," he said of his odds to return before the Olympic break. "Fifty-fifty." Bolland, who took part in his first full practice Friday since returning to the ice, continues to inch back toward a return from a severed left ankle tendon, one that has kept him out of the Toronto lineup since Nov. 2 – a stretch of 41 games and counting. Whether he returns before the Leafs conclude their pre-Olympic schedule – they have four games left – is a matter of some uncertainty and will depend entirely on the state of his recovery. "Im not going to get back into it if Im not ready," said Bolland, joining the team for a brief 35-minute skate. "Theres no point in me getting back into it if Im not ready ... I dont want to be back in there and take a minus and be a liability out there. I want to be back and be 100 per cent." Bolland seemed to hint toward a target of Feb. 8, the teams final game before the Olympic break, giving him an opportunity to test the recovered area in a string of practices before potentially returning. "Well see," he said. "If Im ready then Im ready. If I feel that I can contribute out there in that last game. If not, then Ill take those two weeks to get back into it." "Theres no rush," added Leafs assistant GM Claude Loiselle. "You always hope that you can get a player like that back [sooner]. "But to get back sooner when youre not ready is the wrong thing to do." Describing the rehab as "grueling" recently, the three-month recovery process has not been easy for the native of nearby Mimico, Ontario. Forced onto crutches and glued to a whole lot of Apple TV for a month after the injury, Bolland began skating in mid-January, joining the team for the first time earlier this week. A two-time Stanley Cup champion with the Chicago Blackhawks, he was arguably Torontos best skater in October, totaling six goals and 10 points in 15 games. Winners of eight of their past 10, the Leafs will be mindful of not rushing him back, especially with the upcoming two-week layoff. "Its a long process coming back from an injury like that," said Joffrey Lupul. "I dont think anything is going to happen overnight, but yeah he looks good out there. I think for him its probably just increasing the workload a little bit every day. And its certainly not something you want to rush, especially with a couple weeks off here. We in the room want him back as soon as possible, but were going to need him at 100 per cent eventually so hopefully [the organization] take[s] the right course." Yeezy Shoes Australia Release . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap Authentic . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.yeezyshoesaustralia.com/yeezy...ustralia.html.Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Yeezy Powerphase Australia .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas Australia . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said.Pending free agency and a racially charged bullying scandal could add up to a completely overhauled Miami Dolphins offensive line -- and some players looking for a job. Several Miami linemen are at the centre of the NFL-ordered report detailing harassment in the Dolphins locker room, including Richie Incognito, Jonathan Martin, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey. The report released last Friday said Jerry and Pouncey followed Incognitos lead in harassing Martin about not being black enough, threatening to rape his sister and calling him a long list of slurs. Incognito and Jerry, the teams starting guards, are free agents. Pouncey and Martin, the starting centre and left tackle, are under contract although their future with the team is unclear. Even Miami offensive line coach Jim Turners future may be in doubt after the report said he took part in some of the bullying. Whether Turner or any of the three starters embroiled in the scandal will face punishment from the NFL remains unclear. Spokesman Greg Aiello told The Associated Press in an email Monday the league will comment on the report "at the appropriate time." Steve Beuerlein, a former NFL Pro Bowl quarterback and TV analyst for CBS, said if the Dolphins have to make wholesale changes to the offensive line it would be "a huge adjustment." "How quickly they develop would depend on what type of guys they go after and how much money theyre willing to spend," Beuerlein said. "To have a good offensive line in todays NFL, you need two standout linemen and then you have to have three smart versatile guys tthat can move from position to position.dddddddddddd "If they do that they can adjust pretty quick. But theyll have to find the right type of guys." Beuerlein knows about playing behind poor offensive lines. He was sacked a league-high 62 times in 2000 while playing for the Carolina Panthers, prompting the organization to invest millions and spend top draft picks on that position in the years that followed. Dolphins spokesman Harvey Green said new general manager Dennis Hickey was unavailable for comment, but is expected to address the media Thursday at the scouting combine in Indianapolis. The Dolphins have already said they arent likely to re-sign Incognito following the public relations nightmare. Meanwhile, Martins agent, Kenneth Zuckerman, said his client "definitely" plans to play football again and "he will play for any team." Whether that will be with the Dolphins remains to be seen. The Dolphins also have to make decisions on two other offensive linemen not named in the report -- starting right tackle Ryan Clabo and Bryant McKinnie, who replaced Martin at left tackle after Martin left the Dolphins last October for emotional reasons. Both Claybo and McKinnie are also free agents. Miamis offensive line collectively ranked last in the league a year ago, allowing an NFL-high 58 sacks. They allowed the quarterback to be knocked down 100 times last season. The Dolphins were 27th in the league in total offence in 2013 and 26th in rushing, averaging 90 yards per game on the ground. Miami finished the season 8-8 and did not qualify for the playoffs. ' ' '

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz